Global trading without barriers and borders
Atlas’ business model is to simplify the complexities of global supply chains at the petrochemicals market. For more than 25 years we have been discovering and opening opportunities for joint development with our partners and customers from all around the world. Our commitment is to provide clients with seamless door-to-door service that clearly focus on customer’s satisfaction.
We design our businesses up to our customers’ needs. Our main goal is to give full services to out customer to create extra value for their supply chain.
We use our infrastructure to give smooth service to our business partner with global presence, market inelegance and logistics capabilities to design effective trade
Our clients are strategic players in their respective markets. They rely on us to deliver good quality goods at the right time to the right place.
Atlas Chem portfolio has a variety of products. We have long term contracts with reputable petrochemical manufacturers all over the world.
Atlas Chem is an official trading partner of LPG reloading terminal Manzhouli Far East Gases Co. Ltd. which is located at the Zabaykalsk-Manchuria railway border crossing. The terminal is the only large-scale reloading facility for LPG export from the Russian Federation to China. The terminal started into operations in August 2019, current capacity is one million tons per year, by the end of 2024, the total annual capacity of the terminal will reach 3 million tons.
- 10 transit spherical tanks, 2000 m3 each
- 2 raliway lines (1520 and 1435 mm) with a total length of 5.8 km
- Loading and unloading ramp of 840 meters long for 117
- 30 places for automatic loading of trucks
- 12 transit spherical tanks, 2000m3 each
- 2 additional railway lines with a wide track of 1520 mm
- Additional loading and unloading ramp of 840 meters long for 117 RTCs
- Construction start date - Q2 2024
- Completion date - Q4 2024
Most of our traders have more than 15 years of experience in the industry and have good understanding of their product markets specialities. Our multinational culture enables our employees to find creative solutions and make decisions. No challenge is too hard to tackle, that is how we do discovering.
Back Office Operations manager
- Manage the product, documentation and payment flow to customers, suppliers, and freight providers for the physical trades of the assigned Trading Desk.
- Plan and direct tank containers loading and discharge operations with freight forwarders and determine suitability of transportation offered, including review of prior cargoes, tank conditions, and materials of construction to ensure safe carriage of product that meets customer specifications.
- Maintain accurate data in ERP system as per company policy.
- Ensure the import and export customs processes of the products traded are managed efficiently.
- Look for ways to improve processes, maximize performance, and reduce costs.
- Coordinate with various departments internally to understand financial, credit, and compliance requirements related to individual trades.
- Negotiate rates with third party logistics and inspection service providers.
- Communicate shipment detail with local and international teams.
- Develop and manage relationships with key suppliers, customers, and service providers to ensure an effective execution of physical bulk and containerized trade operations.
Worldwide Senior Commodity Trader
- Generate sales, achieve targets and payment collections within timeline for the assigned region.
- Manage, retain and grow sales, increase market share by scouting for new customers.
- Develop and manage customer relationships to drive revenue growth.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Negotiate the terms of contract and close sales deals.
- Gather market intelligence, competitors’ activities and provide feedback on buying/price trends.
- Forecast and prepare budget, achieving targets as per budget.
- Responsible for managing regular order flow as per budget.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Visit potential customers on regular basis to generate new business.
- Identify product improvements by remaining current on industry trends and market activities.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending workshops and establishing personal networks.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
Please fill in our contact details below to reach us. If you have an inquiry about our products, please request the price in the Products sections and specify the product, the quantity, the destination and transportation conditions in the contact form. We will contact you as soon as possible.